Services Provided by Prime Care Living
We provide a wide variety of services to our residents, including:
- Individualized care plan encouraging family involvement and support.
- Assistance with activities of daily living, bathing, dressing, eating, personal hygiene.
- Daily observation of physical and emotional condition.
- Assistance with medications.
- Community involvement through volunteer groups and students from local schools.
- Special dietary needs.
- Housekeeping and laundry services.
- Assistance with phone calls, scheduling appointments, transportation and mail.
- Social, recreational and leisure activities, including massage therapy, exercise groups, art groups, music, salon services and manicures.
- Cognitive skills and emotional support groups.
All of our services are provided by our professional staff:
- RN supervision of staff and program.
- 24 hour certified staff on duty.
- Medication monitoring system reviewed by a registered pharmacist.
- Mental health and nursing assessment by Psychiatric nurse and licensed Psychologist.
- Ongoing staff training.